If you have forgotten your password, first try to reset your own password.
If you cannot reset your own password, your password can be reset for you. Once your password
is reset, the first time you login with the newly reset password you will need to change it to a password only you will know.
See the Password Guidelines
for assistance in choosing a new password.
|How do I get my Password Reset?|
|Passwords can be reset in one of the following ways:
- Contact the Registrar's Office at (801) 581-5808 during business hours
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Contact the UIT Help Desk at (801) 581-4000 x1 after the Registrar's business hours
Monday - Friday until 10pm
Saturday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Walk into the Knowledge Commons on the 2nd level of the Marriott Library and ask for help at the Service Desk
(have your University ID available)
- Contact the UIT Help Desk (801) 581-4000 x1.
- Contact the ITS Service Desk at (801)587-6000